Established in 2002, Mountain Sky Consulting (MSC) provides a cost effective, valid and highly reliable professional expertise to address employee dysfunctional issues as a result of interaction between employees, between the employees and management, and interaction within the organization as a whole.
What Clients Are Saying
Recent Posts and Articles
- Combat Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and PTSD as a Result of Workplace Bullying…Is There a Difference?
- Conflict Resolution With Bullies
- Office Female Bully…Is She a Bitch or Bully?
- Workplace Bullying Continues To Be A National Epidemic In Corporate World
- Workplace Bullies…Female Bullies can Easily be on Par With the Male Bullies
Defined as: "The repeated less favorable treatment of a person by another or others in the workplace, which may be considered unreasonable and inappropriate workplace practice. It includes behavior that intimidates, offends, degrades or humiliates worker, possibly in front of co-workers or clients."